This shareable breakfast is easy and sweet.
Brunch in Bed | Cast-Iron Dutch Baby
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- toppings like fruit, syrup or powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place cast-iron skillet in the oven while it is preheating.
- Mix together eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg in a food processor.
- Let batter sit until oven is finished preheating.
- Take out cast-iron and melt the butter to coat pan.
- Pour in batter, and place back in oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with fruit, syrup or powdered sugar.