Healthy packed lunches don’t have to be complicated. We loaded ours with fresh fruits and vegetables, pretzel sticks, turkey roll-ups and peanut butter energy bites. Just make the energy bites ahead, and lunch will come together in seconds. Find the recipe for the bites below.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mold a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into ball form.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Store in refrigerator.