These breakfast squares are packed with nutritious spinach, sweet cherry tomatoes and protein-rich eggs. Plus, you can toss in pretty much any summer produce you have on hand to add more flavor.
- 1 pie shell, room temperature
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cup of cheese, your choice (we used mozzarella and parmesan)
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press pie shell in bottom of glass dish. Mix other ingredients and pour on top of the pie shell. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve.