This swirly fudge comes together with three ingredients and five minutes. It’s a Christmas miracle!
- 1 bag vanilla chips (11 oz)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13 glass dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Put semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir gently until smooth and set aside.
- Pour vanilla chips in a medium sized glass bowl. Microwave for one minute 30 seconds. Stir gently until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to vanilla mixture and stir until well-combined.
- Pour vanilla-peanut butter mixture onto the prepared pan. Mixture does not have to reach edges of dish.
- Once it’s settled, take the melted semi-sweet chocolate and pour it onto the vanilla-peanut butter mixture in lines.
- Take a knife and run it through the fudge in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines you created to achieve a swirl pattern.
- Let cool either on the countertop or in the fridge. Cut into small squares. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.