Remember that time the internet lost its collective mind over a frappé?
Unicorn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- food coloring(s) of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat whipping cream on medium until soft peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Separate ice cream batter into different bowls and color with food coloring.
- Combine colored ice creams in large container and freeze for 4 to 6 hours before serving.