Acai bowls bring vibrancy to your breakfast table. Not to mention, vitamins from fruit and potassium from bananas pack a pretty healthy punch. We like topping ours with chia seeds and coconut flakes, but feel free to experiment with other good-for-you toppings!
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons acai powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 cup frozen blueberries
- Suggested toppings:
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/8 cup desired fresh fruit
- Wash and cut fresh fruit for topping.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a bowl, and finish with desired toppings.