Nothing beats sipping a lemonade on a hot Mississippi game day. This spiked classic will take your mind off of the heat and onto good times.
- 3 cups vodka
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 13 lemons
- Ice for serving
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced for garnishing
- Combine vodka and sugar in a pitcher and stir.
- While the sugar is dissolving into the vodka, squeeze 13 lemons, carefully removing seeds.
- Add the lemon juice to the vodka-sugar mix and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the drink into glasses, topping each off with lemon slices and ice.