Make your holidays extra merry.
Apple Butter Old Fashioned
- ¼ cup apple cider
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Dash of orange bitters
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
- 2 ounces bourbon
- Ginger beer for topping (optional)
- Thinly sliced apples and cinnamon, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the apple cider, lemon juice, orange bitters, apple butter and bourbon.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into your prepared glass filled with ice.
- If desired top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cinnamon and apples. Serve immediately.