by Charlie Googe // photos by Lindsay Pace Daffron
Take advantage of cranberry season by pairing it with oranges to make the ideal champagne cocktail – the perfect way to ring in the New Year.
Bright & Bubbly Champagne Cocktail
- 1 bottle champagne
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges sliced
- In a punch bowl, pour one bottle of preferred champagne or sparkling wine.
- Add 3 cups of ginger ale to the mixture.
- Poor 1/4 cup of triple sec.
- Top with 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Peel and slice 2 oranges to float on top of the punch.
- Serve and garnish as desired.