Versatile and easy, broccoli salad proves versatile – and delicious. Make this for spring gatherings with friends or to enjoy throughout the week at home.
- 3 heads of broccoli
- 3/4 cup craisins
- 1 8-ounce block of cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- For the dressing
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing until combined.
- Wash and cut broccoli into small florets.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, craisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, and dressing.
- Toss until evenly coated.