Brunch in bed is the perfect Valentine week treat.
Brunch in Bed | Baked Egg Galettes
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and quartered
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped finely
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay puff pastry squares on a large baking sheet, leaving two inches of space between them.
- Place a small, oven safe baking dish or ramekin in the center of each square.
- Bake pastry for 5-6 minutes or until pastry has puffed up around the edges.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and remove dishes from pastries.
- Crack one egg into each pastry, filling the indention left by the dish.
- Sprinkle bacon and parmesan over the top and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for an additional 12 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the finished pastries with green onions and serve immediately.