Summer just isn’t summer without a trip to the beach, lake or nearest body of water.
However, a beach trip can be stressful even without the must-have, fully-loaded beach bag for your trip to the water.
Read along to see how you can pack the most affordable, resourceful bag for you and your family’s day in the sun.
Build the perfect beach bag
– Sunscreen for you and your kids (the higher the SPF the better for your skin)
– Face sunscreen and lip balm with SPF
– Beach blanket
– Beach towels
– Insulated bag for food and drinks
– Large beach bag to carry all belongings
– Beach chairs
– Sunglasses, sandals and hats
– Swimsuit coverups and light clothing
– Floaties, goggles and sand toys for your kids (or you)
– Plenty of snacks and water
A Few Extras:
– Your choice of beer, seltzer or other refreshing 21+ beverages
– Portable speaker for your beach playlist
– Portable phone charger
– A book to enjoy