Salty, sweet and healthy.
Chard Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- 4 cups of green or red Swiss chard
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup plain goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the chard and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the chard and spinach together in a large bowl.
- Top with berries and nuts.
- In a plastic container, add the goat cheese, olive oil, honey, vinegar, water and salt and
- pepper and shake well to mix.
- Pour half of dressing over the green mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top. Serve with additional dressing on the side.
- Dressing will keep in the fridge for up to five days.