These sweet snacks are packable, portable and kid friendly – ideal for your summer travels.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, vanilla and honey. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each heating, until melted and smooth.
- Fold in Cheerios until evenly coated.
- Use a 1/3-cup measuring cup to scoop mounds onto the baking sheet.
- Transfer to the fridge or freezer for two to three hours or until set.