Grilled chicken, ripe avocado and fresh cilantro combine to make your new favorite weekday lunch. You can easily prep these ahead of time, even storing them in the freezer to reheat later.
Chicken Avocado Ranch Burritos
- 1 pound leftover rotisserie chicken, cut into small chunks
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 14 fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Working one at a time, place chicken, avocado, cheese, sour cream, ranch and cilantro in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the tortilla is reached. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add burritos and cook, pressing gently with a spatula, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately, or cool and freeze.