What’s better than a Coke float? A Coke float with peanuts (honey roasted, specifically).
Coke Float with Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Old-fashioned vanilla ice cream
- For the peanuts:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 pound raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325, and line a baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, honey, vanilla and half the salt. Add in the peanuts and toss until evenly coated. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Once done roasting, allow to cool for 3-5 minutes, then pour sugar and remaining salt; toss to coat evenly, and let cool completely.
- Assembly: In a large mug or jar, add desired scoops of ice cream, drop in a few peanuts to create layers, top off with Coke. Add more peanuts on top.