If this dip is anything besides delicious, it’s versatile. We love serving it during tailgates, but it’s perfect for any gathering. Simply gather a few pantry staples and your favorite casserole dish to get going.
- 1 4-ounce can of mild green chiles
- 1 4-ounce can of hot green chiles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, add the oil and onions to the pan. Add a pinch of salt and the garlic powder, and stir occasionally until translucent, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Remove visible chile skins from the cans, then transfer chiles to the onions (including the juice from the can).
- Add in all remaining ingredients (reserving 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese), and stir until well combined. Transfer to a greased 9x9 casserole dish, and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and the dip is bubbling.