This healthy chai granola can be prepped, cooked and stored within an hour, making it the perfect option for busy mornings. Plus, you simply can’t beat the scent.
Healthy Homemade Chai Granola
- 2 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave coconut oil until melted. Add honey and vanilla to the coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Pour coconut oil mixture over dry ingredients and stir until the oats are lightly coated.
- Spread mixture into a thin, even layer atop the baking sheet and bake or 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled, break granola up, leaving some small clusters. Serve with milk or yogurt, or enjoy plain.