by Kristina Domitrovich // photos by Lindsay Pace
In the South, oftentimes fall and hunting season are used interchangeably. There’s no better nightcap to end a day of hunting or fishing than this cocktail.
- 1.5 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1.5 ounces Kahlúa, or other coffee liqueur
- .75 ounces praline pecan liqueur
- .5 ounce half & half
- Cracked ice
- Whipped cream, as desired
- Fill an old fashioned glass 3/4 full with cracked ice.
- To the glass, add the Bailey’s, Kahlua and liqueur, then stir.
- Pour the half and half over the ice, allowing it to seep down.
- Serve with a cocktail stirrer, and top with whipped cream if desired.