All you need is pasta, produce and pesto to make this family favorite! It’s perfect for a last-minute potluck dish, too.
Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 tbsp. sundried tomatoes, drained
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup kalamata or green olives
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 ears grilled corn
- 1 ripe peach, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- salt, pepper, crushed red pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Mix all ingredients together well, until coated with pesto and olive oil.
- Serve immediately, or for best taste, allow to refrigerate for at least two hours.