Burgers are always a hit at tailgates, but lack individuality. These slider-sized customizable burgers offer the perfect solution everyone will love.
- 2 pounds hamburger meat
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can pickle chips
- Cheese slices
- Romaine lettuce, cut to fit the buns
- 2 packs of mini burger buns
- Condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger meat with spices.
- Roll the meat into 3-inch circles, flattening slightly before placing the burgers on the grill.
- Grill until done, and place on a serving dish.
- On a platter, place the tomatoes, onions, cheese, lettuce and pickles.
- Allow tailgate guests to customize and build their burgers however they choose.