The perfect potluck salad.
Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (15-ounce) chickpeas, drained and rinsed thoroughly
- 1 jar (12-ounce) roasted red bell peppers in olive oil and garlic, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a baking sheet.
- Add cauliflower florets, salt and pepper, and toss until coated.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Combine the other ingredients (excluding olive oil) in a large bowl.
- When the cauliflower is fully roasted, add it into the other ingredients and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve warm.