Parmesan adds sharpness to this recipe, while garlic, lemon and olive oil round out its rich, lightly-tart flavor.
Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse asparagus, and trim the bottom inch off the stocks. Line the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice; toss stocks to evenly cover. Sprinkle with spices and Parmesan. Zest lemon on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until asparagus are tender when stuck with a fork.