We can’t help falling in love with this simple, three (or four) ingredient ice cream that we just know Elvis would’ve been a huge fan of too! It’s also a perfect treat before you head to Elvis Festival, which will be happening all around downtown Tupelo this weekend!
- 4 ripe bananas (we used frozen chocolate covered ones to add some chocolate!)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (to taste)
- Milk, as needed
- Cut up bananas into 1/2 inch discs and freeze them.
- Place the bananas into a powerful blender or food processor. Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth (if chocolate is added, it will have some chocolate chunks).
- Add the peanut butter, and blend in. If needed, pour in milk one tablespoon at a time until you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Serve and eat immediately for a soft serve consistency. You may need to stick it in the freezer for 10-20 minutes depending upon the amount of milk added. Leave in freezer for a few hours or overnight for a hard scoop consistency.
- Add toppings if desired and enjoy!