This snack is a little sweet and a little savory, packable, portable and kid friendly – perfect for your summer travels.
Peanut Butter Granola Bark
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup, preferred granola
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and the chips. Microwave on 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth.
- Pour into the baking dish, and top with granola.
- Allow it to set by leaving it at room temperature for about two hours, until it snaps and can be broken into bark.