Refreshing and zingy, this drink is the perfect way to set the mood for winter.
Pear Rosemary Spritzer
- .5 ounces rosemary simple syrup
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 1.5 ounces pear juice
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- For the simple syrup: In a pot, combine 1/2 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar.
- Bring to a boil, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, add the rosemary, and cool completely. Remove rosemary before use.
- For the drink: In a mixer, combine pear juice, vodka and simple syrup, and shake.
- Pour over ice, and top off the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with rosemary and pear slices.