Butter, ham, Dijon mustard and Swiss cheese fill plush Hawaiian rolls, while poppy seeds lend a little crunch. Warm them in the oven for a mouthwatering slider everyone will love.
- 1 sheet Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound country ham
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan on medium-low heat, melt together the butter, poppy seeds, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce, and whisk until combined.
- Carefully remove the Hawaiian rolls from the container; use a bread knife to slice the rolls in half, keeping the rolls intact, creating a top and bottom layer of rolls. Replace the bottom layer of rolls back into the cardboard sheet they came in, and place on a baking sheet.
- Finely dice the ham into 1/4-inch cubes. Spread half the butter mixture on the bottom layer. Evenly spread the ham over the layer of rolls, followed by the Swiss cheese.
- Spread the remaining half of the butter mixture on the downward-facing side of the top half of the rolls. Carefully replace the top layer on top of the cheese. Cover the top with foil, and place in the oven for 18-20 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the foil, unfold the edges of the box and cut using the rolls as a guideline. Serve immediately.