Popcorn, caramel and peanut butter cups – all great things. This recipe combines all three into a delicious, can’t-stop-won’t-stop snack to munch while cheering on your favorite team.
- 3 1/2 cups unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- 1 cup homemade caramel or caramel candies, melted until softened
- In a large bowl, spoon the warm caramel onto the popped popcorn.
- Stir until the popcorn is mixed to ensure caramel bites are spread throughout the bowl.
- Roughly chop the peanut butter cups and sprinkle over the popcorn. Stirring once more to disperse the candies.
- Store in an air-tight container.