Enjoy this salad warm or cold for a light, refreshing lunch!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine brussels sprouts, quinoa, cranberries and pecans.
- Drizzle the orange vinaigrette over the top and toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.