A great meal doesn’t have to require hours of work in the kitchen.
Ranch Pork Chops with Potatoes and Onions
- 1 1/2 pounds golden baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 4 pork chops (bone-in, rib chops)
- 1 1-ounce package of ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a large baking pan, rub half the ranch packet into the pork chops; flip and repeat with the remaining packet. Scoot pork chops to one side of the pan.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper until evenly coated. Pour onto the other half of the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender and the pork is cooked through. Top with freshly chopped parsley.