Monday’s recipe is a chicken burrito bowl. Check out the lunch meal prep page for the grocery list (you can also download it), ingredients list and directions for batch cooking the chicken and vegetables.
Recipe: Chicken Burrito Bowl
- black beans
- cherry tomatoes (uncooked)
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- For the avocado sauce:
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- Line the container with cooked rice.
- Combine black beans, corn, peppers, uncooked cherry tomatoes, chicken and cilantro.
- Combine one avocado, sour cream and lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add water if thinner consistency is required.
- Drizzle the chicken and veggies with the avocado sauce, or pack sauce separately.