Raise a toast to the happy couple with this citrus champagne punch. It’s even the perfect shade of pink for a blushing bride.
Citrus Champagne Punch
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 2 750-ml bottles champagne or sparkling wine
- Combine grapefruit juice, orange juice and simple syrup in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour into each glass, filling glasses about ⅓ of the way up.
- Top each glass with champagne and a splash of grenadine to finish. Garnish with citrus slices.