Keep this white queso dip warm in a crockpot at your tailgate for all-day dipping.
Easy White Queso Dip
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 10-ounce can original Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- ¾ cup whole milk (if needed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a medium pot over low heat combine the cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and Rotel. Let the mixture heat until the cheeses melt and a smooth cream forms, stirring often. This should take 15-20 minutes.
- Add the spices.
- Add milk, if needed for desired consistency.
- Once melted, serve immediately or transfer to a slow cooker with a "warm" setting to keep dip warm and melted.