Topped with creamy goat cheese, these grilled bell peppers are perfect alongside any meal.
Grilled Peppers with Goat Cheese
- 1 pound mini bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 6-8 ounce goat cheese log
- 1 large jalapeño, finely chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, or about 400 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- Finely chop jalapeño (remove seeds) and set aside.
- Place the peppers on the grill cut side up. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, until they have softened and have grill marks.
- Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together goat cheese and jalapeño.
- Stuff each pepper half with the goat cheese mixture. Serve immediately.