Maroon, Wine, Fight, Fight, Fight! This festive pitcher cocktail deserves a cheer, too.
Maroon & Wine Pitcher Cocktail
- 24 ounces fruity or sweet red wine
- 12 ounces citrus vodka
- 24 ounces pomegranate juice
- 18 to 24 ounces ginger beer, to taste
- Fresh mixed berries and skewers, for garnish
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the red wine, citrus vodka and pomegranate juice.
- Stir until well combined and chill in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. You can make this portion of the cocktail a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator; just give the mixture a good stir before serving.
- When you're ready to serve the cocktail, fill your pitcher or punch bowl with regular ice and add the chilled cocktail mixture.
- Quickly top with the ginger beer, to taste, and give the mixture a stir.
- Serve in individual cocktail glasses over ice and garnish with mixed berry skewers.