A simple, refreshing sangria for your Fourth of July festivities.
Sparkling Red, White & Blue Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling white grape juice
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced and cut into stars
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Combine white wine, strawberries and blueberries in a pitcher or carafe. Stir well.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The longer it chills, the more flavorful the mixture will become.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling white grape juice and apples. Stir well.
- Serve over ice. Be sure to get some fruit in each glass.