This Valentine’s Day puppy chow is the perfect V-Day treat for friends, family and classmates. It’s easy to whip up a batch and looks especially festive served in red or pink paper cups. Give it as a gift or serve it at your Galentine’s Day party!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups Valentine's Day M&Ms
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for for two minutes, then stir until well-combined and smooth. Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour Chex into a large bowl, then pour chocolate mixture over the cereal and stir until cereal is evenly coated.
- Using large ziploc bags or a covered container, combine the chocolate and cereal mixture with the powdered sugar and shake until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a clean bowl and stir in M&Ms.