I’m dreaming of this White Christmas Mojito.
White Christmas Mojito
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup coconut rum
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- Sparkling water
- Pomegranate arils for garnish
- In a large pitcher, muddle lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
- Combine the white rum, coconut rum and coconut milk in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour over the mint/lime/sugar mixture and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, put ice in glasses and fill halfway with the mojito mix. Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate arils.