Light and lemony zucchini pairs well with flavorful arugula and feta in this easy summer side dish.
Zucchini Salad with Arugula, Feta & Pine Nuts
- 3 zucchini
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 cups arugula
- Pine nuts
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Toss zucchini ribbons with lemon zest, a sprinkle of salt and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Toss zucchini with arugula and feta. Top with basil leaves and pine nuts. Drizzle with remaining olive oil to serve.