Let’s be honest, carrots aren’t usually the show stopper. But these carrots are perfectly savory, sweet and creamy, and will quickly disappear onto your guests’ plates.
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh, coarse ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wash and trim carrots.
- In a bowl, combine carrots, walnuts and olive oil, and toss to coat evenly.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, spread carrots and walnuts.
- Grind pepper and salt, and drizzle with honey.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Crumble feta over the carrots before serving.