These simple grilled salmon skewers deliver on flavor with a burst from each cherry tomato and herby rosemary vinaigrette.
Grilled Salmon Skewers with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 long metal skewers, or 4 wooden skewers soaked in water for 1 hour
- In a small bowl, whisk the 1/4 cup of olive oil with the lemon juice, mustard and rosemary. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill. Thread the salmon and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers, brush with olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until the salmon is just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the skewers to a platter and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Serve immediately.