An easy meal for a hectic weeknight using ingredients likely already in the fridge? Sounds good.
Sausage Sheet Pan
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and roughly cut
- 1 12-ounce kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic and seasonings until combined.
- On a large baking pan, combine all the vegetables and sausage. Drizzle with the oil mixture, and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until sausage has browned.