This casserole is perfectly gooey, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s an easy set-and-go dish that let’s you go out and enjoy the fall air.
Slow cooker Pull-apart Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 2 tubes of cinnamon rolls
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line slow cooker with disposable bag, or spray with cooking oil.
- Chop each cinnamon roll into sixths, and place in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, maple syrup, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls, being careful not to splash.
- Cover the top of the cinnamon rolls with half of the pre-packaged icing.
- Bake on low for three hours, or until cooked thoroughly. It should be golden along the edges.
- Top with the remaining icing, and serve warm.