Customizable cocktails are at the tip of your fingers, all you have to do is just make a few different flavors of simple syrups!
Spritzer Bar Simple Syrups
- For the simple syrups:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Add Ins
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blackberries, diced, + 1 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 cup cucumbers, diced, + 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup rhubarb, diced
- For a Cocktail:
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 ounce flavored simple syrup
- Sparkling water or club soda, chilled
- In a medium pot on medium heat, combine the sugar and water, and bring it to a light boil. Stir, and boil for about 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove from heat, and add in fruit. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain the fruit from the simple syrup, and store in an air-tight container.
- To make a cocktail
- In a glass filled with ice, combine vodka and simple syrup, and top off with sparkling water. Garnish as desired.