As refreshing as a cold glass of lemonade, but with a twist. Serve this fruity rosé spritzer at all of your summer parties to beat the heat.
Summer Rosé Spritzer
- 5 ounces rosé
- Fresh strawberries, cut into small chunks
- Fresh mint
- 3 lemon slices
- Club soda
- Muddle 1-2 tablespoons fresh strawberries and 2 lemon slices together until juicy.
- Transfer fruit to cocktail glass and fill glass with ice.
- Add rosé and top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and remaining lemon slice to serve.