This creamy white bean dip is almost like hummus. Load it up with fresh summer produce and herbs for the perfect summer side dish.
Summer Garden White Bean Dip
- 3 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives, plus extra for garnish
- 2 ears grilled corn cut from cob
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Place the beans in a food processor and blend until pureed and creamy.
- Add in the garlic powder and salt and pepper, then continue to blend while pouring in the olive oil and ice water slowly.
- Spoon the dip into a large bowl and stir in the rosemary, thyme and chives. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Top the dip with layers of the grilled corn, tomatoes and scallions. Finish by topping with some basil leaves and extra herbs. Serve immediately with chips or fresh veggies.