3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 ½ cups sugar
1 lemon, thinly sliced
10 cups cold water
1. Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in a pitcher or dispenser. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add lemon slices and ice.
3. Stir and serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Optional: Add raspberries and blueberries when poured.
46 oz. Can vegetable juice
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
¼ cup worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Horseradish
2 dashes of hot sauce (add more to taste)
2 tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Black pepper
2 cups vodka of choice
Combine ingredients and stir. Serve over ice.
Toppings: pickled okra, shrimp, cheese cubes of choice and candied bacon.
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
¾ tsp. almond extract
2 Tbsp. milk
3 cups flour
1½ tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. Salt
In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine egg, vanilla and almond extract in a bowl.
3. Add milk and beat again.
4. Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until a dough takes form.
5. Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
6. Roll dough about ¼ inch thick onto a floured surface. Cut your cookies using a cookie cutter or glass and place on greased cookie sheet.
7.Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden.
8. Frost cooled cookies with icing of choice.
Toppings: sprinkles, strawberries and blueberries.
4 cups self-rising flour
2/3 cups shortening
1 ¼ cups buttermilk
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Blend together shortening and flour.
3. Mix in buttermilk, stirring for about a minute.
4. Roll onto a floured surface, knead lightly and cut with a biscuit cutter or glass.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until risen and slightly golden.
6. Brush with melted butter.
Serve with: chocolate gravy, white gravy and tomato gravy.
Non-stick spray for waffle iron
4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. Salt
4 tbsp. Sugar
4 tsp. Baking power
3 ¼ cup milk
1 stick of buttermilk
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1. Coat waffle iron with non-stick spray.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix together milk and eggs.
4. Add butter and vanilla to wet ingredients.
5. Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
6. Cook using waffle iron as normal.
Toppings: Syrup, chicken, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.