Renaming drinks at the reception or rehearsal dinner is a fun, easy way to incorporate and share the couple’s personalities with their guests. Tell guests the honeymoon destination over a drink at the bar. A limoncello sangria? Sounds like Italy in a glass to us!
- 1 bottle red wine
- 4 ounces limoncello
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 orange sliced into small pieces + slices for garnishing
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 cups ice
- In a pitcher, muddle orange pieces.
- Add limoncello and triple sec, muddling once more.
- Combine all other ingredients and ice, and stir until chilled.
- Serve over more ice if desired, and garnish with an orange slice.