The perfect summer party hors d’oeuvre!
Cream Cheese and Chive Crostinis with Edible Flowers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 small loaf French bread
- fresh herbs for garnish
- fresh edible flowers (we used Marigolds)
- olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice French bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and chives.
- Spread the mixture over each slice of toasted bread and garnish with herbs and flowers.
- Serve immediately.