Our walnut salmon packs tons of omega-3’s into your diet. In addition to boosting your mood, these essential fatty acids protect your heart, promote brain function and improve eye health. Cheers to healthy eating!
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a casserole dish with parchment paper. Pat the filets dry using paper towels. When completely dry, spread the mustard across the filets, then transfer to the baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients. Pack the topping onto the filets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is flaky.